Friday, April 9, 2021

N46 (IMG_3226...IMG_3300)

Clearly, very few people will be interested in a writer's notes. I intend to consult them only on occasion. But in the computer era, why shouldn't you be able to look at my notes as part of the human collaboration? I have nothing to hide (though I try to avoid putting personal identity data online).

It's always possible that someone might wish to rake through old notes that pertain to a particular subject brought up in one of my articles or e-books.

You are welcome to question me about any notes that you can decipher. And if you wish me to send you a key to the shorthand, I will do so -- though I warn that my shorthand is ever-evolving, that I forget some of my shorthand devices and that I can be inconsistent in the symbolization.

Apologies for repetitions. Many are due to human error; others are due to device glitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Substack as band aid

A band can easily expand its social media presence by use of Substack, which prints and distributes emailed newsletters. Options...