Friday, April 9, 2021

N45 (IMG_3539...IMG_3647)

From time to time I write a sequence of notes, with each page marked with a simple code. Typically, a sequence might be TU1...TU5 or XKG0...XKG11, and so on. The letters in the code are meaningless and only used to identify a specific set of notes.
Many, if not most, such sets of notes have gone missing. That is, not only is an occasional page missing, but entire sets or nearly entire sets are gone.
Hence, trains of thought that I intended to use later have now been pushed over the side by some happenstance or force or other. The notes of highest value to me are largely missing. I can only hope that God helps me bring them back to mind if and when that would be useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Substack as band aid

A band can easily expand its social media presence by use of Substack, which prints and distributes emailed newsletters. Options...