I transmitted more than 1,000 recovered pix to my computer, but received 320 or so.
In any case, I will also post all that I managed to get to Drive.
Not much I can feasibly do about all the redundancy. At least not now.
Later, I will number the photos below. Too tired now.
Also remaining to post is a group I plan to transfer fairly soon.
Alternate title: Notes from Cyberia
Notes of Paul R. Conant
Feel free to email me for a key to the shorthand.
Other notes appear at:
https://tubealloys979.blogspot.com
This blog represents an experiment in existential philosophy in the digital age.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On Tegmark
It was found necessary to post this Grok chat as screenshots as various other methods of copying the page or text failed. ...
-
DKR1 At one time the analogy was circulating in computer science that the brain is to the mind as the computer hardware is to the software....
-
VTX 14 Now how are we to suppose that the I-sense changes roles? True, usually the role shifts are small enough not to warrant the separat...
-
From Barbour online re Boltzmann 1897: Of his two proposals, the first—that the universe as a whole rather than only “a very large part of...
































































































































































































































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment