Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Improving legibility of faint script

I wish I knew a quick way to make faint script legible. It can be done. Below is a faint page found in N62 followed by an enhanced contrast copy of that page. The way I did it was to move the image to Google Docs, where I used the contrast feature. I then made a screenshot, which went to the computer. From there I transferred the image here.
That's much too much work. So, unless I think of a faster method, I am going to leave it to you to sharpen faint writing if you feel a need to do so.
Clearly, I have been using Stone Age tech under somewhat trying conditions. But, at least the files are up.
Interestingly, the High Contrast app doesn't help in this respect. In fact, it makes the enhanced photo at bottom blank. But for other purposes, the app is quite good.
Note from Green book A on Principia Mathematica's outlook on free and bound variables. Image 5373.
Enhanced contrast screenshot copy of 5373.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Substack as band aid

A band can easily expand its social media presence by use of Substack, which prints and distributes emailed newsletters. Options...