Wednesday, April 14, 2021

BTW,

Considering that most of the notes I wished to retain have flown the coop, I can't imagine anyone but some dark government agency wanting to keep tabs on the notes that have been retained. Well, I suppose there could be someone who had a proper reason for doing so.

So if you are dissatisfied with my fairly sketchy reference system, I invite you to make your own mirrors of these posts. It's very easy to copy and paste this stuff to your own pages. Then, go into editing mode, and insert your own numbering system and hot links and whatnot.

The notes I would like to have retained were generally multi-page streams of thought: personal analyses, commentary and speculation on various arcane points. Unfortunately, I cannot at present remember the majority of these self-dialogues. Nevertheless, I ask God to restore to my mind whatever would be good to restore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Substack as band aid

A band can easily expand its social media presence by use of Substack, which prints and distributes emailed newsletters. Options...